Value & Benefits
As a Proud Member of the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce, your membership works hard every day to ensure that your business and your community thrive by:
- Growing jobs and capital investment that build more business for all.
- Creating opportunities for meaningful business connections and promotion.
- Enhancing the Montgomery area’s brand and image as a destination for business, visitors and residents.
- Working and advocating for a strong business climate, vibrant talent and improved quality of place.
- Connecting you and your employees to vital resources and impactful issues.
Your membership is filled with great member benefits, free business resources, relationship-building opportunities and engaging Chamber events.
Let us help your business BUILD ON to success!
Your membership includes a full list of benefits and most of them are FREE. Let us help you connect and engage with other members in the community to grow your business, your client base, and fuel your business with the resources it needs to thrive.
- Networking – 60 Minute Coffees, Business After Hours, Chamber Events
- Ribbon Cuttings & Ground Breakings
- TIPS Club - Share news, ideas & tips with other small business owners – Interested in joining? Email Linda Drumheller for complete details.
- Chamber Ambassador Program – Volunteers making an impact and playing a vital role in the Chamber’s success
- Total Resource Campaign – Exclusive sponsorships for the Chamber’s events & initiatives
- Small Business Resources
- Workshops, Small Business Training, Seminars, Webinars & Networking Events
- BizTalk MGM – MGM’s Official Small Business Podcast featuring tips & resources
- Chamber Events
- Connect with other members, chamber staff, community stakeholders and key officials
- Exclusive Sponsorships
- Member Rates for Registration
- Montgomery Business Journal – We are always collecting good news to share, so email Jina Miniard all your news and press releases.
- Send in your news releases for the Business Buzz, Members on the Move, or Members in the News
- Reach area CEOs, professionals, business owners, elected officials, community leaders and key decision makers
- Online Resources