The Chamber’s Ambassador Program gives members an opportunity to join a prestigious group of volunteers creating a visible network at Chamber functions - business after hours and 60-minute coffees - as well as helping to foster membership growth, involvement, and engagement.
- The term of an Ambassador is one calendar year (February 2021 – January 2022).
- Ambassador Committee annual fee is $75 per person and is non-refundable. Fee must be received by January 15, 2021.
- Your firm must be a Chamber member in good standing in order for you to serve as an Ambassador.
- If you elect to run for public office during your Ambassador term, you must resign from being a Chamber Ambassador.
- You must have the permission of your employer to participate in the Ambassador program.
- Required events:
- MANDATORY Virtual Ambassador Orientation will be held February, 2021. (Date and time TBD)
- Quarterly Meetings
- Scheduled Networking Events (60-Minute Coffees/Business After Hours)
- Ribbon Cuttings
- ALL Ambassadors will be required to assist with soliciting new members, new member deliveries, ribbon cutting photo deliveries, retention deliveries, mentor initiatives and any other engagement opportunities that may arise.
- Ambassadors must sign-in at all events. Ambassador sign-in sheets will be on the registration tables/main entrance at all required events. You will not receive credit for attending the event if you have not signed in.
- Ambassadors are required to dress in business attire at all events and name badges must be worn. The Chamber will provide you with one (1) name badge at the beginning of the year. If needed, additional name badges may be ordered throughout the year at your expense. Cost is $20 and must be received before badge is ordered.
- Participation of each Ambassador will be reviewed quarterly to make sure requirements are being met.
- The opportunity to make valuable contacts with business leaders throughout the Montgomery area and the River Region.
- Recognition at Chamber events, Board meetings, and in Chamber publications.
- Networking opportunities with representatives from a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Recognition among peers as a community leader, both individually and for the business or organization you represent.
- An opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at important events and activities that define the future of Montgomery and the River Region.
- Learning more about the growth & development of Montgomery and the River Region.
- Personal satisfaction and the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends!