This event open to all Alabama residents and is presented by the staff of the Alabama District Office with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Participants will be able to:
- Understand core eligibility and requirements for all SBA loans.
- Understand the general difference between SBA loan programs.
- Identify resource partners who can assist with loan applications.
- Identify the next steps on how to apply.
- Identify best practices for loan approval.
Please register for the event by using the Microsoft Forms link, choose a date and time that fits your schedule, and a Microsoft Teams link for the event will be emailed to the provided email on the day of the event.