Join us on Tuesday, March 22nd
for this month’s Business After Hours
at The Venues of 166 Commerce
for a kaleidoscope of excitement featuring:
- Music from the Alley Stompers on the Commerce BeerWorks stage (playing Dixieland, Jazz, Blues & Swing)
- The eclectic sound of Gypsy Cornbread fronting the Roundel in AviatorBAR
- Cameron DuBois playing in Lonesome Sycamore Courtyard
- Todd Fulmer “unplugged” on the AlleyBAR platform
- Memories of Hank Williams presented by Joey Alcorn in Hiram WhiskeyBAR
- A “tap takeover” by our downtown neighbor Common Bond Brewers showcasing the beers currently pouring over on Bibb Street
- Tastings of uniquely Southern spirits inside HIRAM + A WhiskeyBAR with a historical perspective
- An appearance by Big Mo and a preview of the upcoming Montgomery Biscuits season from General Manager Mike Murphy
- World Famous Chris’s Hotdogs served throughout the Venues to complete the triumvirate….Beer + Baseball + Hotdogs!
- Fantastic Door Prizes to include: Gift cards from AviatorBAR, AlleyBAR and Commerce BeerWorks / Tee shirts & trinkets / Biscuits tickets / and more!
This popular after-work networking event is the perfect place to connect with other members and meet potential clients. Make sure to bring plenty of business cards and build your customer base!