Ambassadors are an exclusive group of volunteers who work for Chamber member organizations, believe in the Chamber’s mission, support their community and provide assistance for many of the Chamber’s activities and events. Ambassadors have an opportunity to not only represent and promote the Chamber, but to connect and engage with other members, local elected officials and key business stakeholders, while also promoting their own business at various Chamber events.
Q: Why Should I Become a Chamber Ambassador (and How)?
A: Being a Chamber Ambassador provides fabulous networking opportunities and offers multiple benefits for you and your business, but it’s also a great way to get more involved in your city and region while assisting the Chamber in its mission, initiatives and events.
7 GREAT BENEFITS
- The opportunity to make valuable contacts with business leaders throughout the Montgomery area and the River Region.
- Recognition at Chamber events, in Chamber publications and through a targeted social media campaign.
- Networking opportunities with representatives from a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Recognition among peers as a community leader, both individually and for the business or organization you represent.
- An opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at important events and activities that define the future of Montgomery and the River Region.
- Learning more about the growth and development of Montgomery and the River Region.
- Personal satisfaction, plus the opportunity to meet new people and make new connections and friends.
- A $75 annual Ambassador Committee fee, which is non-refundable.
- The term of an Ambassador is one calendar year from February to January.
- Your firm or business must be a Chamber member and in good standing.
Ambassador Events & Occasions:
- • Mandatory Ambassador Orientation
- Quarterly Meetings
- Scheduled Monthly Networking Events (60-Minute Coffees and Business After Hours)
- Ribbon Cuttings
They are ADVOCATES for the Chamber and the local business community.
They are BRAND AMBASSADORS and represent the Chamber and increase awareness of the Chamber’s mission.
They are BUSINESS VOLUNTEERS and help the Chamber with events and mission critical initiatives.
They are COMMUNITY PARTNERS and help increase economic prosperity for the region.
They are CONNECTORS and connect the local business community with the people and resources they need to launch, grow and thrive.
Join this unique group of volunteers and get ready to CONNECT, ENGAGE and GROW with us like never before.
Applications will be accepted November 29 – January 9