Through their own resilience, drive, and creativity, small businesses fuel the American economy. They build careers, power innovations, and serve communities across the country. In the face of adversity, they adapt. In the face of opportunity, they grow. CO— by U.S. Chamber of Commerce is here to give small business owners the tools they need to achieve their dreams.
Join CO— on October 20-21, 2021 as we host The Big Week for Small Business, a virtual conference offering interactive workshops, high-powered discussions, and cutting-edge advice on today’s issues most important to businesses at all levels. Participants will gain practical strategies on topics like hiring, marketing, scaling, and modernizing operations. Small business owners and experts alike will share their perspectives, and participants will build the skills they need to overcome obstacles, chart a path to success, and emerge stronger than ever before.
Included with registration:
- Complimentary access to all Main Screen sessions
- The Dream Big Awards Ceremony on Thursday, October 21st
- Access to small group workshops (limited capacity)
- Access to corporate partner tools and resources
- Ability to interact with program elements to win prizes
- On demand content from past CO— events