Chamber Member FAQ
Being a Chamber Ambassador provides fabulous networking opportunities and offers multiple benefits for you and your business, but it’s also a great way to get more involved in your city and region while assisting the Chamber in its mission, initiatives and events.
7 Great Benefits:
- The opportunity to make valuable contacts with business leaders throughout the Montgomery area and the River Region.
- Recognition at Chamber events, in Chamber publications and through a targeted social media campaign.
- Networking opportunities with representatives from a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Recognition among peers as a community leader, both individually and for the business or organization you represent.
- An opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at important events and activities that define the future of Montgomery and the River Region.
- Learning more about the growth and development of Montgomery and the River Region.
- Personal satisfaction, plus the opportunity to meet new people and make new connections and friends.
- A $75 annual Ambassador Committee fee, which is non-refundable.
- The term of an Ambassador is one calendar year from February to January.
- Your firm or business must be a Chamber member and in good standing.
- Mandatory Ambassador Orientation
- Quarterly Meetings
- Scheduled Monthly Networking Events (60-Minute Coffees and Business After Hours)
- Ribbon Cuttings