Goal II: Diversify Economic Growth
Objective 3: Increase and facilitate high-value small business and entrepreneur growth.
The Chamber’s Small Business Resource Center (SBRC) is an excellent support network and facility for entrepreneurs and small businesses. An increased focus on startups and small businesses clustered around targets will be the top activity in
which the SBRC should engage in the short- and long-term in order to facilitate a diverse range of firms in each target.
- Better market the SBRC’s resources and facilities to the region and the state.
- Make Greater Montgomery the state leader in minority-owned business growth and development.
- Facilitate readily-available space for startups and small businesses.
- Increase availability of start-up funding in the Montgomery region.
- Create and promote strategic networks of entrepreneur groups.